This course is the best option for those who are short on time but they really want to become certified divers. The PADI Scuba Diver course is an intermediate step for earning an PADI Open Water Diver certification, what will be your next goal.
A PADI Scuba Diver will be qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and participate in diving activities.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain PADI Specialty Diver courses.
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (Online or in the classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving.
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Dives to improve your skills, explore the underwater world and have fun!
- 10 years old or more
- Know how to swim
- Medical certificate that allows the practice of scuba diving
No prior experience with scuba diving is required as we are going to start from the beginning, but if you want you can try it first through the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
You will learn how to use the basic scuba diving gear as the mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, BCD and the tank. We have top quality diving equipment provided by brands such as Scubapro, Aqualung and Mares.